Register with Iowans with Disabilities in Action
Join the Iowans with Disabilities in Action network of more than 9,000 Iowans who want to get more involved civically and politically in the state (it's FREE). You will have access to the latest information and resources to help you take action in your community and state.
You will have access to information and resources that will assist you in getting involved in civic and political processes including:
- Issue Information — Valuable information regarding disability-related issues
- Voting Information — Get registered to vote and understand your voting rights
- Candidate Information — Biographical background information and candidate viewpoints
- Political Party Information — Background information on political parties and how to join the party of your choice
- Legislative Contact Information — Find your legislator and their contact information
- Advocacy Resources — The latest tools to assist you in becoming an effective advocate and delivering your message
Once you’re an Iowans with Disabilities in Action registrant, we will count on you to:
- Let your voice be heard
- Take action in your community
Please provide the requested information below to join Iowans with Disabilities in Action. Call us at 866-432-2846 with any questions. If you would prefer not to receive one of the publications listed, please let us know in the comment box.