COVID-19 Information By and For People with DisabilitiesMonday, March 16, 2020
Click "View Attached PDF" located above the article title to download an information packet developed by and for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- What is COVID-19?
- How do you get it?
- What happens if you have it?
- If I am sick, when should I call a doctor?
- How sick do you get?
- How can I stay healthy, or not get it?
- If I am sick, what should I do?
- If my staff person is sick, what should I do?
- What do I do if someone I live with gets sick?
- How do I say "Hello" to my friends?
- Where can I go these days?
- Why is it important to do all of this?
- Is there a shot I can get so I do not get sick?
- Is there a medicine?
- What do I say to my friends if they get scared, or very nervous?
- I have a job and I am worried about missing work.
- Make a plan in case you have to stay at home.